The Latest News

Cindy Chandler - Latest News
Cindy Chandler - Latest News
2 day commercial course

CCIM is offering a 2 day course "Foundations to Success in Commercial Real Estate" September 12 & 13 in Greensboro.  Go to my Resources section to see the flyer.

So Wazzup with NAR’s Code of Ethics requirement?

Effective 1/1/17, all Realtor® members must take a 2.5 hour Code of Ethics course every two years.  This requirement used to be every four years.  Sometime during the 22017 or 2018 calendar years every Realtor MUST take a class.  The deadline is 12/31/18.  If you took an ethics class in late 2016, that DOES NOT CARRY OVER.  The reporting period reset as of January 1, 2017.


You can go online and take an online class for free.  No c.e. credit.  You can take a c.e. class which counts for both.  Check with your c.e. sponsor for details.  Direct any questions to your local Realtor® association.

NC Exam Study Guide

Hey, getting ready for your prelicense class exam or the state exam?  Check out this study guide.  You will find test questions for both the National part of the Exam and the NC State part of the exam.  For those of you just taking the state exam, you can test yourself on the state portion and review any national portion you need.

Clickthe link below and or paste into your favorite browser to learn more.